Customer Service Representative
We get it. You have options when it comes to finding a new career. When you put on a Mosquito Joe® uniform, you become part of the family-a group of people committed to excellent customer service and enthusiastic about making the outdoors a place that’s fun for everyone.
No experience is needed. We’ll train you so you can have a great career as a customer service representative.
This job is college student friendly!
The duration of a mosquito season varies by location. This allows you to maximize your work/life balance and spend time on other passions.
We’re not a standard, run-of-the-mill pest control company. We have it so much better. We only treat outdoor pests like mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas - no crawl spaces, no attics, and no scary sheds to deal with.
This truly is one of the best customer service jobs on the planet and if you’re ready to be the first point of contact for customers looking to regain control of their outdoors then you have come to the right place.
Your Mission if You Choose to Accept It - Responsibilities as a Customer Service Representative
· First Point of Contact - Yep, you are the first point of contact in the war on mosquitoes and other pesky insects that can ruin outdoor fun. Handle customer calls/correspondence for service, scheduling, invoicing, and billing inquiries on a daily basis.
· Doing It with Style - As the first point of contact for the Mosquito Joe brand, you bring professionalism by following our Mosquito Joe process. In addition, you go above and beyond to deliver an unforgettable customer service experience.
· Communicating with the Local Office and Field Technicians - Communicates with branch personnel to resolve service and scheduling issues. Close communication with the field technicians to making sure they have the right supplies to service customers.
· Brand Ambassador - Manage brand reputation through direct dealings with customers either by phone or email. Customer retention is a key element, so ensuring customer satisfaction and cultivating long term relationships is also a very important role you would be playing.
This Customer Support Job is For You If
· You enjoy playing detective. Every property is different, with different problems to solve.
· You value being part of a Team that is like family and are ready to use your excellent communication skills when you have the opportunity.
· You enjoy seasonal work. This is the type of job where you work hard for a few months of the year and can do something else the rest of the time.
· You excel at organizational skills and commitment to accuracy in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
· You enjoy interacting with customers and providing great service
· You have strong communication skills to be able to clearly explaining solutions
· You thrive in a face paced, high-volume environment
To Succeed in this Role as a Customer Service Representative
· Always bring your A-game. You’ll be our customers’ first point of contact and responsible for delivering a best-in-class customer support experience.
· Subject Matter Expert. You’ll learn the proper guidelines for handling customer calls and identifying needs of customers and suggest services and/or products that are specific to the customer needs in order to generate revenue.
· Stay on schedule. Efficiently schedule service visits and maintaining efficient routes that reduce drive time for field technicians.
There are a few minimum requirements for our Customer Service Representative..
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Basic computer skills in various software and web-based applications including having experience with Microsoft Office products
· Strong attention to detail and follow through.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
· Prior customer service/call center experience is highly desired, but not required
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $XX.XX to $XX.XX and depends on whether you have prior experience in this or other similar customer service positions.
What we have to offer:
· No nights, limited weekends, and holidays - Work hard during the week so that you can enjoy nights, weekends, and holidays with your friends and family.
· Paid Training - No experience necessary. Earn money while you learn and prepare to provide the best service possible for our customers.
· Great Perks - Enjoy access to a franchisee-supplied car while you work and earn bonuses and recognition.
· Fun Work Environment - We are committed to making outside fun again. If you like to work hard and play hard, this is the place for you.
We’re looking to hire those who share our passion for fighting mosquitoes and other outdoor pests. If that’s you, apply today to join the Mosquito Joe family. If you meet the customer service requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: PDX_MJOWCP_1606816B-859A-47DE-8BFE-6FD55F9FBB4A_22073819